Saturday, July 23, 2022

RBSDnD

    I get the pleasure of being paid to run DnD for 12-year-olds who have never played before. When they end the week, they usually want to keep playing, but they assume they have to buy a book to do so. In the past, I have told them to make up their own rules, but I remember when I was their age, the rules I made up didn't support good games. In response, I've whipped up RBSDnD, a single print page of serviceable DnD rules designed for generic vanilla fantasy play that I can print off and give to them so they don't have to pay any more than a set of polyhedrals, should they even wish to purchase those. Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLoGtober: the Pearlescent Road

  Long ago, before the Quiet Conquest, before the Concord of Cor Ecclesiae, there was a shining road that spanned the length of the subconti...