Friday, June 26, 2020

MARROW, First Iteration

Out of nowhere, a GLoG hack! (Well, a BONES hack. But who's counting?)


Please feel free to leave comments in the doc! I know it's poorly laid out and incomplete, but I hope to do a little more work on it. When I make updates, you'll see a post!

The big gimmick of MARROW is that it's basically a (slightly stripped-down) 6-Stat version of BONES, so there's quite a bit of overlap! Some little idiosyncrasies throughout, and I'm sure over time those will increase, but for the most part, I tried to stay as true to BONES as I could!

Thanks to Oblidisideryptch!

4 comments:

  1. :D
    Might need something to fill up Dex? Unless players are addicted/mutated, they get heavy bonuses to defense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's a late reply, but that has been altered in newer versions of MARROW! Thanks so much.

      Delete
  2. The Loot -> Levels mechanic is quite interesting. If a mighty paladin retires and bequeaths their prized Avenger to a squire, would that squire gain a level of paladin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Don't know why that isn't explicitly spelled out in my rules. That may be a post soon, apprentices and heirs...

      Delete

GLoGtober: the Pearlescent Road

  Long ago, before the Quiet Conquest, before the Concord of Cor Ecclesiae, there was a shining road that spanned the length of the subconti...