Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A brief interruption to post my progress on MARROW

 We interrupt this regularly scheduled GLoGtober content (it was a dodgy day anyway, I'm gonna come back swinging tomorrow, I promise) to being an updated version of the MARROW rules and Classes. Most of the mechanics have stayed the same with some tweaks, and a whole boatload of Classes has been added. I'm doing a dungeon with my weekly group now, and after I get all that data and make the necessary tweaks to the core system, I'll start adding in my extraneous rules, like potions as drugs and my DW DM tools and all these bad boys. In the meantime, though, the rules and Classes.

CORE RULES

MASTER CLASS DOC

    This post, for now, will be the hub of my MARROW developments. Any rules additions will find their way here, and anybody in my games can find this page as a jumping off point for referencing in-game.

    That said, I'm working on some projects in the background, including some ideas about a fun MARROW hack with a streamlined, Into the Odd-like character generation system and minimal rules, and some really ambitious GLoGtober posts.

    GLoGtober tomorrow will be big- a massive step towards me prepping my Rime of the Frostmaiden game, my massive random encounter and quest tables designed to randomize as much of the experience as I can. Look forward to having a large list of encounters to mine, and some food for thought in terms of structuring tables for versatile use. Thanks for reading, and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GLoGtober: the Pearlescent Road

  Long ago, before the Quiet Conquest, before the Concord of Cor Ecclesiae, there was a shining road that spanned the length of the subconti...